Monday, January 11, 2010

Arguing with a checker

So I saw this today and totally laughed. Arguing with a Checker.

I had a little run it at Safeway on Saturday. I had 3 of the same products and 3 coupons. The cashier would only use 2 -saying that was their policy. So I said fine and was ready to leave. Then the cashier started talking to the manager about their policy and that she was the only one who enforces it. So I walked over to the Customer Service desk with the cashier and the manager. And showed them that each coupon from the internet has a different pin number; and for each computer you can print off 2 coupons. The manager was nice and gave me a $1 and I gave him the coupon. I wasn't rude but I was trying to be confident in my coupon using skills. I'm sure we all have had instances already using coupons. Some cashiers are nicer than others.

I just hope Jen doesn't permanently get kicked out of Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment